Looking for an Senior Architect with 5-10 years UAE experience in High-End Residential Projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the design functions on projects as assigned including liaising with the clients and other departments.
- Design & Create solutions (Sketches, Plans & Specifications)
- Develop presentations which may include drawings, sketches, renderings, perspectives, color and material boards, photographs or models.
- Prepare working drawings and specifications for implementing the design (including materials, finishes, joinery work and furnishings.
- Consider materials, effects and costs, liaise with suppliers, arrange samples and prepare specifications.
- Collaborate with professional and technical consultants (mechanical, electrical and structural engineers, architects, audio-visual consultants).
- Report timescales & progress to the manager related to design finalization.
- Discuss price quotations for designs using standard pricing schemes and including options for using different materials with projects department.
- Preparing the scope of work and timeline for team and drawings and conceptual details.
- Provide a weekly report to the Director of Operations for the projects assigned and design issues and changes.
- Check drawing packages before issuance to owners and site.
- Following up preparing the material list, sample boards.
Please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us Page